Chemical Peels, & Microdermabrasion – Chapin Aesthetics
Serving Philadelphia, Doylestown, Bucks County, and Montgomery County
Let us return your skin to its fresh, vibrant look. When you meet with one of our aestheticians, we will help you choose the right treatment for your skin. Facials and peels, plus microdermabrasion: we’ve got what you need!
This process, which uses micro-fine aluminum oxide crystals, gently exfoliates the epidermal layer of your skin to reveal fresh, smoother, vibrant skin cells. Clients note improved tone and texture to their skin as well as having a more youthful “glow.”
- Microdermabrasion treatment: $125
- Package of 5 treatments: $599
Chapin Aesthetics has an array of peels to choose from, depending on your skin type. Regular chemical peels renew and refresh the skin to help to minimize breakouts. This is a form of superficial exfoliation; you will notice your skin looking brighter after just one treatment. Most clients notice that their makeup goes on smoother afterward. (Note that peels, exfoliation methods, and IPL™ may be done on the face or on other parts of the body. Please see your skin care specialist for pro-rated areas.)
- Glycolic, Salicylic, Lactic Acid Peels: a rejuvenation exfoliation treatment of varying strengths for varying skin types to beautify skin: $90-$125.
- Jessner’s Peel: a combination peel containing resorcinol, lactic, and salicyclic acid: $200 or 3 for $500
- Obagi Blue Peel: a customized medium-depth peel of a TCA solution mixed with Obagi’s blue glycerin base that gently exfoliate the skin, enhancing its elasticity and texture. Patients typically notice decreased fine lines and pigmentation within two to four weeks following treatment. Full face: $600 or 3 for $1500
Skinmedica offers three levels of medical grade chemical peels to effectively address individual skin needs and concerns. These peels deliver remarkable results and can help you achieve clearer, brighter and more youthful looking skin.
- Illuminize Peel®: Give your skin an instant glow with this superficial, zero down time light chemical peel. This is the perfect choice to achieve a radiant look prior to an event or to simply brighten appearance of your skin. This non-invasive peel utilizes alpha-hydroxy acids (mandelic and malic acid) in conjunction with phytic acid, salicylic acid and resorcinol to maximize skin rejuvenating effects without irritation.
- Vitalize Peel®: This medium strength peel targets sign of aging, melasma, sun damaged and acne prone skin. The proprietary blend of ingredients achieves improvement in texture, tone, pigmentation, acne, melasma and collagen production. For optimal correction the Vitalize Peel® should be performed monthly until the desired result is achieved. Skin will begin to shed two days after the peel is applied and will peel for approximately three days.
- Rejuvenize Peel™ The Rejuvenize Peel™ is the strongest of the three peels and offers substantial improvements in fine lines, texture, tone, pigmentation and acne. The ingredients in this peel solution include salicylic acid, lactic acid, resorcinol, panthenol, and isoceteth-20s. Significant visible improvements are produced when combined with a Retinol Solution. This peel is ideal for those patients who have established tolerability to the Vitalize Peel and are accustom to medical grade peels. Mild redness and irritation is common with the Rejuvenize peel but will usually resolve within 7 days. Peeling will begin 2 days post treatment and will last for approximately five days.
Vi Peel®: This is a fairly more aggressive chemical peel utilizing phenol, TCA, retinoic acid, vitamin c and salicylic acid to improve texture, tone, soften fine lines, clear acne and acne scarring. These pharmaceutical-grade chemical peels target fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation and other signs of aging, as well as acne, acne scars, sun damage and melasma. The unique, synergistic blend of rejuvenating acids are not only are designed to reverse the signs of aging but also reduces the pain, discomfort and downtime commonly associated with chemical peels. Visible improvements in both tone and texture of skin can be seen in approximately one week post treatment. Our VI Peel portfolio offers customized solutions to address specific skin problems.
- VI Peel® Age-Defying: This anti-aging chemical peel improves skin tone, texture, clarity, hyperpigmentation, sun spots, fine lines and wrinkles. Dramatic results are achieved in as little as one week with minimal downtime. The VI Peel® is safe for all skin tones and delicate areas such as around the eyes, neck and chest making it an amazing selection for anyone looking to radically improve their overall skin complexion.
- VI Peel® Precision Plus for Hyperpigmentation: The VI Peel® Precision Plus is an intensified version of the VI Peel® that provides an ideal choice for those who suffer from stubborn hyperpigmentation and melasma. The key ingredients reduce or eliminate age spots, freckles, hyperpigmentation and effectively manage melasma. This peel is packed with customized ingredients that tackle pigmentation issues without discomfort.
- VI Peel® Purify Precision Plus for Acne: The VI Peel® Purify Precision Plus concentrates on all acne related issues including blemishes and acne scars. This peel solution removes bacteria, clears the pores, increases cell turnover, brightens the skin and reduces acne scars. For optimal results a series may be recommended depending on individual needs. This is the ultimate peel to fight the damaging effects of acne with minimum discomfort and downtime.
Our experienced aestheticians are proud to serve patients from Philadelphia, Doylestown, Bucks County, and Montgomery County. Contact us today to schedule a treatment.
To learn more about other skin care products and services offered by Chapin Aesthetics, choose a category below:
- Therapeutic Skin Care
- BOTOX® Cosmetic
- Restylane® Injections
- Fat Injections
- Skin Care Products
- Laser Treatments
Dr. Scott Chapin is a highly regarded Philadelphia cosmetic surgeon who offers a range of non-surgical enhancement procedures, including chemical peels and microdermabrasion.